If gamescom were a game character or a superhero, how would he/she look like? What would his/her hidden super power be?
Dress up as your individual gamescom character – or draw, create or design it and send us your picture with the hashtag #gamescomcharacter. But beware: Your hero cannot be based on or resemble an already existing figure. Use your imagination and come up with something truly unique!
What will happen after you sent us your entry? An expert jury of five will check your submissions and chose their top 15. Following this, our Facebook community will cast their vote for the best of the best. In addition, the jury will chose a winner as well.
The jury consists of
- Oskar Pannier, the official illustrator for Gronkh
- The “Blitz” (“Flash”), a comic fan through and through
- Nino Kerl, youtube celeb, presenter on gamescom.tv and on the “Let’s Play meets gamescom” stage
- Maja Felicitas, CEO of Defcon Unlimited, a live action promotion agency
- Salome Soe Gschwind-Penski, host and commentator of various eSports events
What can I win?
- The entry with the most community votes will receive 3,000 € and a “gamescom package”, consisting of one-day ticket for gamescom 2016 and a t-shirt.
- The ones coming in second and third in the community voting will get a “gamescom package” as well.
- The winner chosen by the jury wins a “gamescom VIP package”, consisting of tickets for the entire duration of gamescom 2016 – Including overnight stays – and a t-shirt.
Do you already have ideas for your gamescom character? Send us your pictures via a comment or a personal message on Facebook or via reply/tweet/direct message on Twitter and Instagram – don’t forget to tag it with #gamescomcharacter. Deadline for submission is 18.03.2016 at 11:59 p.m. Good luck!