- Joris, Max Giesinger, Wirtz and more surprise guests as top acts on main stage of the gamescom city festival
- Expansion of the stage locations Neumarkt, Rudolfplatz and Hohenzollernring by the place at the Apostelnkloster
- Premiere: the Red Bull tour bus complements music programme
- Record: Street Food Market with over 40 suppliers takes care of a wide and manifold culinary supporting programme in even bigger dimensions
- Strong commitment: offers for kids and young families
Games, music, street food and entertainment: Once more, the gamescom city festival 2016 from August 19 to 21 offers Cologne citizens and gamescom guests from all over the world an attractive programme in the heart of the city Cologne. On four stages at Hohenzollernring, Neumarkt, Rudolfplatz and for the first time at the space at the Apostelnkloster, national and international artists will perform and offer musical entertainment of the highest level. The gamescom city festival, which is free, is not only for music fans: A Street Food Market, gaming stations for kids and the participation of more cooperation partners offer great entertainment.